The following are prayer requests that we have received during our worship service prayer time, requests that have been submitted through the Prayer form on the website and other needs of which we are aware. Prayer is a great privilege and a serious responsibility. Please remember these requests in your prayer time.
Only first names are given (plus initial if there are more than one with the same first name). If you prefer to be anonymous, please let us know when you submit your request. If your request is personal we will note it as 'unspoken'.
Previous requests will be removed after about one month.
REQUESTS AS OF 01/26/2020:
* Amy - Vince, Diane & Bob, Davey
* Bill - thanks for Rob being here, needs of MCC members both in Pittsburgh MCC and other MCC churches, nursing home residents, those in abusive situations: for their spiritual, housing, jobs, health, financial needs; Lou's needs; sister and her family, his brother's needs and circumstances, Cody's needs and circumstances - his birthday is today - that he will avoid negative distractions, special personal intentions
* Diane - her sister & family, her brother's partner who plans on moving back to Brazil before Christmas, thanks that everyone returned safely from Thanksgiving, thanks for the nice travel weather today
* Lou - Dianne, those effective by Australian fires, those in Puerto Rico and Turkey effective by earthquakes
REQUESTS AS OF 01/19/2020:
* Amy - Rob, Vince
* Bill - individual needs of MCC Pittsburgh members their families and friends and members of other MCCs: spiritual, housing, jobs, health, financial, nursing home residents, those in abusive situations; Bill's brother, Steve; sister, Sharon, and her family; nephew Cody; his own special personal intentions
* Colleen - her right foot - going to see doctor on Tuesday... prayers that it will go good
* Diane - praises for weather good enough to get us here and back; here sister and family and her brother's partner now in Brazil; Dan, Dianne, Rob, Davey, Colleen, Genesis (for his severe back pain), Bill (that his gout stays away), Australia fire victims, Puerto Rico earth quake victims
* Esther - blood of Christ over everyone here, invite presence of Jesus, orphans, sex workers, children - from newborns to youth
* Lou - Tami & Lee, Vince, Rob
REQUESTS AS OF 01/12/2020:
* Amy - Vince (physical, mental, emotional health - per Sherry)
* Diane - thanks for good weather to get to church, her sister and her family and her brother's partner as he has returned to Brazil; Dan to hang in there and for his mom; Amy's mother and family, thanks that Colleen is here; prayers for Genesis who is still in pain after back surgery; thanks that L'il Dude is doing well; thanks that Sherry's cat is better
* Kate - prayers for Bob and Bill who are absent today; prayers for physical, mental healing and prayers for guidance for which way to go at a crossroad in her life
* Sherry - for the world's nations; praises for keeping her safe and helping figure things out; praises that Colleen is here; prayers that plans for the Pittsburgh homeless shelter gets built.
* Lou - Rob and Bill's knee
REQUESTS AS OF 1/5/2020:
* Bill - needs of MCC members and other neighboring MCC's, nursing home residents, the elderly, those in abusive situations: needs whether spiritual, housing, jobs, health, financial & otherwise; Lou's car and health; his brother, Steve, his sister and her family; nephew Cody's needs; his personal intentions including his thumb, throat and eye
* Diane - praise for the weather that allowed us to get here; praise that Bob has a new treatment - prayers that it goes well; her sister and family, her brother's partner who has moved to Brazil; her x-partner who is in severe back pain; Dan, Dianne, Colleen, Rob, Vince
* Sherry - for the United States and those being deployed to the mid-East; for peace and prosperity in 2020
* Lou - for our church in the coming year
REQUESTS AS OF 12/29/2019:
* Amy - Dan, Vince, Bob & Diane, Davey, Rob
* Bill - individual needs of MCC Pittsburgh members their families and friends and members of other MCCs: spiritual, housing, jobs, health, financial, nursing home residents, those in abusive situations; Bill's brother, Steve; sister, Sharon, and her family; Cody; special personal intentions
* Lou - thanks for this year and for blessings next year for our church
REQUESTS AS OF 12/22/2019:
* Amy - for her family during the Christmas holiday
* Bill - individual needs of MCC family and friends and other neighboring MCC's, nursing home residents, those who are isolated, those in abusive situations: needs whether spiritual, housing (especially for Steve), jobs, health, financial; Lou's needs; his brother, Steve's needs and circumstances; sister, Sharon's needs and circumstances and her family, nephew Cody; his own personal intentions
* Diane - praises for nice weather, protection for her sister who is flying to Massachusetts to see her daughter, her brother's partner who should be in Brazil now, all here with medical issues, Davey, Rob, Dianne, Colleen, Dan and his mother, Bob, gratitude for MCC, prayers for the world
* Kate - peace in the world, issues of climate change, mother earth to be healthier in 2020
* Lou - for our government, that Christians will be known for their love
REQUESTS AS OF 12/15/2019:
* Bill - individual needs of MCC Pittsburgh members and members of other MCCs: spiritual, housing, jobs, health, financial, nursing home residents, those in abusive situations; Norma Jean and Bev needs, Lou's needs, Bill's brother Steve (for housing), his sister and her family, his nephew Cody; special personal intentions.
* Brad - all God's children at Mcc; his family: son-in-law, daughter, grand children
* Diane - Davey (on the death of his mother), Rob, Dan, Dianne, Colleen (who will be staying with Dianne from Dec. 18-25); thanks for the weather today that allowed us to come to church, her sister and family, her brother's partner and his return to Brazil; Bob (for pain relief)
Lou - for those at the Monroeville Rehab, Davey and his family